You thought our CV Class ended with just CV Writing Course for Lawyers Part 1 and 2? Nah! We only covered about 90% of what is required for the perfect CV. You think that’s enough? Well the remaining 10% matters a lot and could make the difference in whether your CV makes the cut or not.
At this point, if you have not read our earlier posts on this, reading this might be putting the cart before the horse. Furthermore, if you don’t have a CV drawn up already incorporating all that has been written, then please do.
Did you just say shoot? Ok here we go!